Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Waterfalls; Kittens; and St. Brendan's Peak

Angie; Linda ; or Trish; I need your help. Here are some pictures of my pond and the kittens we have left, as I promised on CrazyLamb chat. The only problem is that I haven't been able to figure out how to post pictures at CrazyLamb. We all know that I am woefull at technology. So if one of you would post these at CrazyLamb, I would be very grateful.










The first picture is Cadoc Falls; the next is Brendan's Peak; number 3 is Glamorgan Falls; and then 1 more shot of Cadoc Falls.
Lastly, are the kittens: left to right; Boxcar; Hot Rod; Rembrandt; and on top is Wombat; my son looks so happy because they were clawing him as he set for the picture--I guess they are camera shy. hehehe

Any way; thanks for the help with the posting.

Charles






















2 comments:

Duh News Scooper said...

Posted them Cunneda- Great photos too.
Thanks for sharing them.

God Bless ya

Cunneda said...

Thanks;

Charles